We REPRESENT Engagements throughout the U.S.
Middle-market working interest and mineral/royalty opportunities in the upstream oil & gas sector.
Each engagement is backed by our robust technical analysis and market-leading divestiture process, which transform buyers’ evaluations into a confirmatory exercise and minimizes risking—leading to more bids on bid day and at the higher end of the value range.
Current Upstream Oil & Gas Opportunities
Filter by asset type:
Operated Conventional Permian Opportunity
- Low-decline production of 275 Boed (65% Liquids) on a steady 9% annual decline
- $2.8MM NTM operating cash flow and $10.9MM NPV10 (PDP Only, 90% operated)
- Assets well maintained with minimal production decline over 5 years via workover and RTP programs
- 6,136 net acres (100% HBP) with 72 wells (42 operated)
Hugoton & SCOOP/STACK/Merge Opportunity
Bids Due: 12/20/2022
- Low-decline, predictable production base of 8.7 MMcfed (78% Gas) from 521 wells throughout the Hugoton and SCOOP/STACK/Merge plays
- Consistent, gas-weighted cash flow of $12MM NTM easily funds near term development
- Prolific inventory of horizontal, vertical, and low-cost behind pipe cases
- Combined 3P PV10 of $108MM underpinned by 66 Bcfe of net reserves
A proven track record in the Oil & Gas sector
Powered by market-leading research, cutting‑edge analytics, and clearly documented sell‑side processes.