We REPRESENT Engagements throughout the U.S.
Middle-market working interest and mineral/royalty opportunities in the upstream oil & gas sector.
Each engagement is backed by our robust technical analysis and market-leading divestiture process, which transform buyers’ evaluations into a confirmatory exercise and minimizes risking—leading to more bids on bid day and at the higher end of the value range.
Current Upstream Oil & Gas Opportunities
Filter by asset type:
Gulf of Mexico Shelf Non-Op Opportunity
Bids Due: 10/26/2022
- Non-operated Gulf of Mexico Shelf assets located across six platforms boasting legacy production and substantial cash flow
- $24MM NTM PDP cash flow allows for ability to fund development out of existing cash flow
- High margin production base with high netbacks of $52/boe underpinned by low operating expenses
- Assets operated by established, well-capitalized GoM operators including W&T and Walter Oil and Gas
Operated Marcellus Opportunity
Bids Due: 10/19/2022
- Significant, predictable production base of 12.4 MMcfd generating ~$24MM NTM cash flow from seven 100% operated wells (82% average NRI)
- Consolidated ~7,400 net acre position (100% HBP) with Marcellus rights across the position provides a modest position lending to low G&A
- Owned and operated midstream gathering system ensures ample take away and minimizes GTP fees while providing for third-party gathering income
- Premier offset operator (EQT) actively developing adjacent leasehold coupled with INR on-lease results reaffirm superior well results with EURs >1.7Bcf / 1,000ft
- 63 gross locations with >220,000 net lateral feet of on-lease undeveloped potential support 3P PV10 of ~$350MM from ~330Bcf net reserves
Core Delaware Basin ORRI Opportunity
Bids Due: 10/19/2022
- ~1,500 NRA of concentrated overriding royalty interests (1.6% Avg. ORRI) in the Southern Delaware Basin with exposure to a premier and focused operator in Percussion Petroleum, who is currently running a two-to-three rig program
- Meaningful existing liquids-rich production base from 26 current producers
- Significant near-term cash flow of $5.4MM from 26 PDP and 28 Permits operated by Forge Energy II and Percussion
- Total 3P net reserves of 5.0 MMBoe across 230+ horizontal locations, with over 175+ undeveloped locations providing years of continued development and consistent cash flow
A proven track record in the Oil & Gas sector
Powered by market-leading research, cutting‑edge analytics, and clearly documented sell‑side processes.